INTERNATIONAL E-CONFERENCE ON MATHEMATICAL AND STATISTICAL SCIENCES: A SELCUK MEETING
20-22 October 2022
“International E-Conference on Mathematical and Statistical Sciences: A Selcuk Meeting” is an activity of Faculty of Science of Selçuk University. Selçuk University, which is founded in 1975, is situated in Konya, Türkiye. The faculty of Science of Selçuk University is the main organizer of ICOMSS’22 with its departments of Mathematics, Statistical Sciences, and Actuarial Sciences.
The main aim of this e-conference is to promote, encourage, and provide a forum for the academic exchange of ideas and recent research works. The conference will present new results and future challenges, in a series of virtual keynote lectures and virtual contributed short talks.
The Conference will be devoted to recent advances in the fields
- S1: Algebra and Applied Mathematics
- S2: Analysis
- S3: Geometry and Topology
- S4: Actuarial Science
- S5: Applied Statistics
- S6: Statistical Theory
and the Applications of these fields in other areas.
The conference is only online and there is no registration fee, and only one presentation is allowed for each participants. The presentation language is English and the abstracts must be prepared according to LateX Template with the instructions which are available here. The all submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least two referees and the submissions which are accepted will be allowed to be presented. The selected papers presented in ICOMSS’22 will be published in the special issues of the Conference journals.
Moreover, after evaluation process by the scientific committee of the conference, accepted full-text Proceedings will be published in “2022 Proceedings of International E-Conference on Mathematical and Statistical Sciences: A Selcuk Meeting” (ISBN: 978-625-00-9195-1) and this book will be published after the conference is over. LateX Template with the instructions which are available here.
The plenary speakers are
- Francesco Altomare, PhD, University of Bari
- Barry C. Arnold, PhD, University of California
- Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan, PhD, McMaster University
- İsmihan Bayramoğlu, PhD, İzmir University of Economics
- Vasile Berinde, PhD, North University Center at Baia Mare
- Borislav R. Draganov, PhD, Sofia University
- Serkan Eryılmaz, PhD, Atılım University
- Erdal Karapınar, PhD, Çankaya University
- Stefano De Marchi, PhD, University of Padova
- Haikady N Nagaraja, PhD, Ohio State University
- Hon Keung Tony Ng, PhD, Bentley University
- Ioan Raşa, PhD, Technical University of Cluj
- Ekrem Savaş, PhD, Rector of Usak University
- Fatih Tank, PhD, Ankara Universitty
- Calogero Vetro, PhD, University of Palermo
- Gianluca Vinti, PhD, University of Perugia
We look forward to seeing you in ICOMSS’22.
Prof. Dr. Semahat Küçükkolbaşı
Chair of ICOMSS'22